Profile Picture Size
The size of your photo is critical for designing a profile photo that fits perfectly. It should be aligned with the recommended sizes across all social media platforms. The best ratio for a high-quality profile photo is 1:1, with at least 800 × 800 pixels. Circular profile pic measurements vary from platform to platform, but for a professional appearance, keep the headshot in the centre, leaving appropriate backdrop space on the sides and above. This size is great for fitting in borders or logos or adapting to any circular size.
How to Make a Custom Profile Picture
Customize your profile pic with Ellty like any other professional profile picture app but with a few steps. Start with exploring premade templates and selecting the right one. Next, upload your picture, resize, or retouch if needed, and start editing. To get a professional look, remove BG and convert the photo to a headshot online. If you want a circle profile pic or profile border, make it with the circular PFP maker. Those who are looking to promote a brand can add a logo or any other brand elements easily. You can also add fun to it with a profile avatar, sticker, or frame. Lastly, fine-tune your profile picture, download, and upload it on social media, and steal the spotlight.
Good Profile Picture Ideas
To create a long-lasting impression on social media here are some ideas that can be easily implicated by any individual using DP Maker:
- Ensure the right dimension to maintain the picture layout and quality.
- Keep the background uncluttered. It's better not to use any group picture as your profile pic.
- Retouch your photo but make sure not to overpower it so that it may not outshine your true beauty- remember you are perfect just the way you are.
- For professional headshots, keep the BG minimal and formal.
- Use the circle PPF maker to make or align the photo perfectly in the circular frame.
- Use a simple but cool profile logo for brand promotion but make sure it doesn’t overlay your face.